Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm Hot

On Monday I had lipotripsy completed on my left kidney to break up stones discovered back in January after they zapped my right kidney. They recommend waiting 6 months between procedures to allow your kidney to heal. I waited as long as possible but wanted to complete the procedure in the same calendar year to save the medical deductible! Anyway, the procedure went fine and that evening as I was successfully holding down the couch with TJ. I felt a bit warm so I asked TJ "Am I hot?" Without missing a beat - he looked away and said "This is one of those moments I have to be careful." Looked back and me and announced "Yes, Mom you are Hot!" I stampered and said "I mean, do I feel warm?" I have not laughed that hard in a long time. His dad is teaching him well!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Now THAT is funny! Way to go Todd!