Sunday, May 3, 2009

Skiles Test Cobras

2009 Cobras!
TJ at Bat!

TJ chose to play on a full time travel baseball team this year. Most of this 10U team has been together playing Skiles Test Cobra All-Stars since they were 7/8 year olds. Some of TJ's best buds are his baseball teammates.

Due to heavy rains this past week, the Cobras played indoors Friday and Saturday evenings. The modified rules made the game very interesting and somewhat confusing. The team has gotten off to a slow start this season learning "high school rules" with lead offs, steals and bawks. TJ has been playing a lot of 2nd base and went 3 for 3 on Friday night and snagged an impressive line drive! He went 2 for 3 with a walk and turned two double plays Saturday evening. Although his team tied one and lost the other - TJ had two outstanding games!





3 comments:

Staci said...

Everytime I read your blog and see all that TJ is doing I think to myself, "wow, I must not be as busy as I think I am!"
GO TJ!!

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Very impressive!!
(its "balk")