Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving in Florida

Every year, I try to escpape the holiday "Thanksgiving". It is not because I am not thankful for many things...it is because the meal itself is nothing I like. I am not fond of turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie and the like. I do not cook (I can - I just choose not to) and if there were a pill I could pop that would nurish my body and keep my tummy from a growling, I would choose that option. I am not a food lover. I do not get worked up about flavors and aromas. I take the easy way out when it comes to food. The simplier and faster the better.

This year, TJ and I spent the week in Florida. (Todd stayed home to hunt - his preferred way to spend the Thanksgiving Holiday). We had a fabulous time. TJ & I stayed up late, slept in, spent hours in the pool, looked for shells on the beach, spent a day at Busch Gardens and played more than a lifetime of minature golf. Did you know there are 9 putt putt courses in southern Florida?

Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Love, Hef

No comments: