Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Beginning


Welcome to our blog. I have been accessing friend's blog pages for a couple years and always thought "what a great idea, I should put one together" and so here I am with our first posting.

I still need to figure out how to manage the site and make our blog page interesting. Please be patient. In the meantime...........

Today was TJ's final football game for the season. The Tigers played tough but just could not hold #24 on the opposing team from crossing into the endzone more than, well I just stopped keeping track! I know the coaches are already strategizing for next year.

Now, as I develop this site, we have 3 of TJ's teammates here, reliving the game play by play in our living room. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that all the photos on the walls do not come crashing down. Update - I just sent them to the basement!

Hopefully, I will make posting a habit. They say if you do something 7 days in a row, it becomes a habit. Have a great day. Hef

No comments: