Wednesday, November 10, 2010

CCH Conference

I have spent the past 3 days with two co-workers filling our brains with great ideas, best practices and knowledge regarding firm practice managment! The CCH Conference is 1200 Accounting Firm Partners, Administrators and IT Professionals networking and sharing knowledge based around the CCH software solutions. All of my sessions were good and the key note speakers were great beginning with Lou Holtz on Monday morning. The contant flow of food and beverage make it difficult to wear anything home but sweats and the entertainment each evening gets better every year. The party Monday night was a private gathering at Universal Studios. The Rip Ride Rocket Roller Coaster was super fun. I am very lucky to be able to attend this conference for my firm! Now tomorrow I will take the day poolside to decompress before flying to Indiana. Did I mention the conference is in Orlando!? Yep Yep Yep.
While I have been gone, Todd has been juggling TJ's social calendar. Not an easy task for one person to do. But opening weekend of shotgun season is Saturday so he will get his day to decompress soon enough. I prefer the southern sunshine over the cold dark woods!

P.S. TJ just texted me - He won both his chess matches today!

No comments: