Wednesday, September 8, 2010

42 Years and Counting

My birthday celebration just keeps going........
On Sunday, Cindy had baked me a red velvet cake to enjoy while in KY. On Tuesday, I arrived at the office to find "Dense Ass Brownies" from Vicki on my desk. And the Sugar Rush Begins! I received the above flowers from my favorite guys.
Steve, Pat and Brooke spoiled me with gift cards & the Admin Team gave me a basket full of liquor. Either they know my social habits or they plan to drive me to drink (more).
Todd fixed dinner and my brother joined us following TJ's football practice.
Then today, the BFFBs enjoyed lunch at Bennihanas! The food and service was great. Melissa baked a cake from scratch. It was so delicious that I put it in my car following lunch so I did not have to share it with co-workers! I also received many phone calls from family and friends and the facebook wishes are many! I hope my 84th birthday is just as good!

No comments: